Professional Software Testing Training
Software Testing Training in Chandigarh:
Software testing is an end-to-end analysis conducted to validate the feature of the product which is under test. Software testing can also offer an idea, free analysis about software to permit business and to know the hazards of software implementation. Test techniques include the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding any errors or defects in the software.
Problab Technologies is a no 1Software testing training Company which offers both manual testing and test automation by well experienced IT professionals. We provide high quality of software testing training in Chandigarh based on current business standards. You can gain lot of information about test scenarios or test scripts to fix any errors or bugs in the software.
Manual testing is a type of software testing which do not use any tool or scripts. This testing is created manually by the tester who takes the entire role of testing the Software, to make out any unpredictable performance or error. Manual testing consists of various phases which includes unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance testing.
The testers will finally analyze the test plan, test cases or test scripts completely before executing a product. Manual testing also contains an exploratory testing in which the testers can explore the software to fix any errors or bugs in it.
Syllabus for Manual Testing
- Basics of Manual testing (black and white box testing)
- Testing software life cycle( v model)
- Various Static Techniques
- Different techniques to test the software
- Different Test management Techniques
- Various other types of testing
- Quality center
- How to add test cases
- How to run a test cases
- How to plan test cases
Test Automation is executed by the tester to test the software by using another software and test scripts. This software progression engages automation of manual method. Automation Testing is especially practiced to re-run the test cases or test scripts that are performed frequently, in a quicker amount of time. Automation testing can be done with various software’s which includes load runner, QTP, selenium.
Syllabus for Automation testing
- Fundamentals of Automation Testing
- How to design and execute automation testing
- Brief explanation about software development life cycle
- Various other types of test automation testing(Management, Functional, waterfall method etc)
- Various Script methods
- How to test a database using SQL
- Explanation about Automation testing architecture.
Why Choose us For Software Testing Training in Chandigarh?
- No appointed staff – All lectures teach by our industry Expert
- No registration / Examination payment
- First 3 lessons, free of cost – trial classes
- Proficiency in the most recent Drupal version
- All preparation on live projects
- We provide Software Testing training certification
- We get ready our learner for interviews
- We give online money making tips (adsense/affiliate)
- 100% job support
Professional Training in Software Testing in Chandigarh is a modular 6 weeks – 3 Months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions
Course: Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
Duration: 1 Months – 3 Months, Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
Problab Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
S.C.O. 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh – 160034, India