Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh
Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh – The new age progressive students have a great opportunity to harness technologies like artificial intelligence to deliver a high quality personalised learning experience to students of tomorrow.
Artificial Intelligence – The future learning is in our hands
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an upcoming field in Computer Science although it has been known to Humans for ages, the correct essence of AI is now being realised by the Computer Fraternity. This course is about basics of Artificial Intelligence (AI).Its algorithms such as dimensional, distance metrics, clustering etc. which forms the building blocks for Artificial Intelligence as a Paradigm. This course explains these algorithms using actual numerical calculations which would be done hands on. The introduction to artificial intelligence training course offered by Kenning teaches artificial intelligence concepts in a mathematically gentle manner.
Who Should Do Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Training Course?
- Developers & Administrators
- Analytics Professionals
- Working Professionals Interested to learn more about AI
- Fresher’s who want to explore the career options in the field of AI
Artificial Intelligence Course Prerequisites
Basic Understanding of Algebra & Programming
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Benefits
The benefits of doing the Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Course are:
- You will get a basic understanding of AI and its implication on future technologies and life
- Overview of topics like Normalizing Data, Distance Metrics, Optimization Algorithms, Discrete Optimization & Linear Regression
- Overview of Scope and Options in AI
Artificial Intelligence Syllabus – What you will learn
Chapter 1: Introduction to AI
This chapter introduces some of the basic concepts of AI. You would see that AI Algorithms takes an Input Array & produces an Output Array. Problems to be solved by AI are modeled to this form.
Chapter 2: Normalizing Data
This chapter shows how raw data is typically prepared for many AI Algorithms. Data is presented to an AI Algorithm in the form of an Input Array.
Chapter 3: Distance Metrics
This chapter shows how data can be compared in much the same way as we plot distance between two points on a Map. AI often works with numeric Arrays.
Chapter 4: Random Numbers
This chapter discusses uniform and random numbers. Sometimes AI algorithm call for each Random Number to have an equal probability.
Chapter 5: K-Means
This chapter shows how data can be grouped into similar Clusters. K means is an algorithm that can be used to group data into commonality.
Chapter 6: Error Calculation
This chapter describes how the results of an AI Algorithm can be evaluated. Error calculation is how we determine the effectiveness of an Algorithm.
Chapter 7: Towards Machine Learning
This chapter is more about algorithms that can be trained to analyze data and produce better results. Most AI algorithms use a vector of weighted values to transform the input vector into a desired output vector.
Chapter 8: Optimization Algorithms
This chapter is about an extension of Algorithms which include simulated Annealing and Nelder Mead to quickly optimize the weight of an AI Model.
Chapter 9: Discrete Optimization
This chapter shows how to optimize data that is categorical rather than numeric.
Chapter 10: Linear Regression
This chapter shows how linear and non-linear equations can be used to learn trends and make predictions. This chapter introduces simple linear regression and shows how to use it to fit data to a linear model.
Best Artificial Intelligence Training Institute | Problab Technologies
Problab Technologies – We deliver professional Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh with the help of Industry Experts. Artificial Intelligence is a method of making a computer-controlled robot, computer, or a software think intelligently, in the similar manner the intelligent humans think. It is a science and technology based on disciplines such as Computer Science, Biology, Psychology, Linguistics, Mathematics, and Engineering.
Artificial intelligence is becoming progressively significant in the modern world where everything is driven by information and automation. It utilizes broadly across numerous fields such as image recognition, search engines, robotics, and self-driving cars.
Artificial Intelligence Classes in Chandigarh by Problab Technologies will take you through core development and programming experience and will make you expert in writing algorithms for AI applications.
Who Can Join Our Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh?
It is essentially demanded from the candidates to meet the following prerequisites and training requirements before applying for our Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Basic knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Basic Knowledge of Statistics, Probability, Calculus, Linear Algebra
The following professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to join our AI training in Chandigarh.
- Software Engineers
- Web Developers
- Software Testers
- Data Scientists
- Game Developers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Tech/ M.Tech students
- C.A/ M.C.A students
- Other aspiring students and IT professionals who want to explore Artificial Intelligence and want to become skilled AI professional.
Features of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Training in Chandigarh
- Trainers are industry professional
- Rich Learning Material
- Knowledge Tests & Interactive Quizzes
- Moderate Training Fee
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Customized & Landing-Edge Course Curriculum
- Flexible Batch Timings
- Flexible Payment Choices
Why Problab Technologies for Artificial Intelligence Training?
There are a number of reasons which make Problab Technologies one of the best Artificial Intelligence Training Institute in Chandigarh. Some of the reasons include-
• Problab Technologies is a web development company and we are ISO 9001:2008 certified Training Company.
• Live Interactive training by Certified & industry expert Trainers
• Fast-track / Regular / Weekend Batches available
• Flexible Class Timings
• World-class infrastructure with latest facilities
• Opportunity to work on real-time projects.
• Internationally accepted and recognized certifications
• Assured Placement Assistance
Contact Problab Technologies – Artificial Intelligence Training in Chandigarh
- Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34/A, Chandigarh – 160022
- Phone Number: +91-9878873077, +91-9878375376
- Email ID: email@example.com